Saturday, January 22, 2011

Long Day

Long day today for me. Started out with work at 8 and the flu has officially hit Jonesboro so Urgent Care was busting at the seams today! Everytime we seemed to get caught up the waiting room was full again. After work I went to the new gym with Lauren and did my first workout....Man am I sore now. The combination of walking/jogging on the treadmill, stairclimber, and some strength training did me in! I only did about 30 minutes worth,but you have to start out slow, right? The rest of the afternoon involved grocery shopping, cleaning out the car, and giving Loki a bath, which, by the way, is a big ordeal. For some reason my dog HATES and I mean HATES baths. I usually end up just as wet as he does! Anyway, Loki and I are finally relaxing, watching Hallmark movies, and very shortly we'll be doing one my favorite things...sleeping! Tomorrow is a new day! (full of homework and studying....)


I didn't have any photos from today, but I thought you might enjoy some of these.

I can't remember exactly when this was taken...



He was cold!
Another view from the yard of the snow




1 comment:

  1. Hey there, your pooch looks like he is standing in a hundred mile per hour wind...which is highly comical i'll just say....Ihope you have an easy Sunday because like it or not it's back to work tomorrow uggghhhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete