Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Ever Blog Post!

Well, first ever blog...We will see how it goes. I have officially survived Week 2 of semester 2 of 3 of RN program. Go me! It is one of the hardest things I have done, but I am sure it will be worth it in the end. Yesterday was a new clinical experience in our simulation lab. We got checked off on intramuscular injections and did a Virtual Hospital experience. We have a dummy worth thousands of dollars that has a pulse and blood pressure and can get IV's and shots and all kinds of things that we will get to do a simulation with sometime in the next two weeks.

We got about 3 inches of snow I would say today. Loki still doesn't quite know what to think of it even though this is the 2nd snow in his lifetime. Roads were clear today, but may not be in the morning if everything freezes, so getting to work tomorrow should be interesting. Tonight, putting away laundry, a little studying, and American Idol watching are on the agenda!


Beautiful view on the way home!


Loki tried to eat all the snow!


4 comments:

  1. Nice work on the blog cuz! Hey we will show it to Bo. The home road sure is pretty and brings back many many memories you can't even imagine for me! Thanks for the blast from the past and I'll be following you close. Bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie doggie! My little dog gets lost in the snow! She tries to eat it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that snowy picture. I just can't get enough of the view when it snows. Its just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Hope you had a good week! I got to hold little "Bo" today for the first time! My first "Great Nephew"! He's a sweetie for sure!
    Your little dog "Loki" is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete