Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day!

Well today has definitely been an interesting day! I went to class this morning and we all watched out the window for about 2 hours or so before it started snowing. We decided to head home and that was an adventure. Harrisburg roads were bad! There were people in the ditch and people sideways in the road blocking everyones way and man was it slick. I made it home in one piece though and after 4 tries I got safely into my garage spot! It looks like a winter wonderland out here. Loki has recovered from his "procedure" last week and decided he likes the snow. No big plans tonight, just staying in and eating a good supper and bed early for me!
Tomorrow will be spent at home studying whether ASU closes or not. Mental Health Test and Presentations for Role are next week, so time to start studying now.


There is a gravel road under there somewhere, I promise!! :)

Yuck! Only got worse the closer to home I got!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are getting what we got! and man did we get it. hope your drive was well and enjoy what time off you may get!

    ReplyDelete